meeting party will be on Saturday, December 19 at the Wonderland Restaurant at 329 Warfield Blvd. Dutch treat breakfast will be at 9:45 am, with the business meeting to start at 10:00.
If you plan to eat breakfast you must RSVP to Cathy Kolb by noon on TUESDAY prior to the meeting. You can reach her at (931) 801-6954 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Text is best, just be sure to tell her who you are in case she doesn’t recognize the number)
A few things to know:
- The Wonderland Café is at the same physical location as The Looking Glass but under new management and ownership. They haven’t put up a new sign yet, so you’ll still see “Looking Glass” on the front.
- We’ve had a slight change to the time – it’s now 9:45.
- You need to RSVP by TUESDAY if you want coffee/tea, fruit and pastries for $5. There will be a table set up in the room where you can pay for this instead of having to go to the cash register.
- If you don’t want the above, you can order off the menu when you get there.
No Speaker for December!
Traditionally, our December meetings have been a time of celebration of the holidays, a time to mingle with friends, and a time to recover from a brutal (and it gets worse all the time) election season. So no speaker this time, just some fun!!!
Some of the activities planned are
- Holiday Trivia Game! With prizes!
- Patriotic Facemask contest! (If we have to wear them, might as well have some fun) With Prizes!
- Jingle Bell Food Drive for Loaves and Fishes. They can accept canned goods, jars of peanut butter, household items, cleaning supplies. Bring what you can and we’ll see that they get it.
- Just overall fun with friends!
- Oh, and renew or pay your membership dues for 2021!!!